For over 25 years our expertly skilled teams have been working, practicing, and teaching medicine in remote environments. We ensure individuals, teams and organisations can operate safely while pushing the boundaries of what is possible in extreme environments.
The annual World Extreme Medicine Conference allows the most influential individuals and organisations in extreme medicine, to come together at the world’s only global conference on the subject.
Join us in Edinburgh or via our Digital platform from 19th – 21st November to share experiences, innovations, best practise with over 900 delegates from diverse backgrounds hailing from over 30 countries.
Get ready to push the boundaries of your medical career, learning and networking opportunities by booking your ticket today.
With over 60 hours of speaker content, covering 14 different themes, including expedition & wilderness, humanitarian & disaster and space & aeronautical, you will discover a programme full of extreme medicine learning opportunities.
Plus, the World Extreme Medicine Conference is accredited by the Royal College of Surgeons (Edinburgh) for 6 CPD credits per day.
There’s nothing like experiencing a World Extreme Medicine conference in person, let alone travelling to Edinburgh, famous as one of the major homes of medical innovation. This year Edinburgh ticket gets you access to everything*. Including our online conference space and unique hands-on learning workshops.
- Attend your chosen speaker sessions; ask your questions and join in with real-time debates.
- Unique opportunity to meet and chat to speakers throughout the 3 days.
- Face-to-face networking; socialise with like-minded professionals and future colleagues.
- Experience the hands-on workshops, talks and organised social events – the Cèilidh is one event not to be missed!
- Full access to the online platform during and after the conference – all main talks will be recorded and available for 12 months.
- Explore the historic city of Edinburgh in your free time.
- Limited tickets available – when they’re gone, they really are gone.
Venue: Dynamic Earth, Holyrood Road, Edinburgh EH8 8AS
Book your Edinburgh Ticket Experience today!
*Premium workshops and the Ceilidh will incur additional charges.
We know travelling to Edinburgh simply isn’t convenient or accessible for everyone. This year we’ll be bringing you more live digital content than ever before.
- Seamless live-streamed speaker sessions – full coverage on the main stage and 3 plenary stages.
- Hosts sharing your questions directly with the speakers.
- Virtual networking via our brand-new online platform with artificial intelligence providing beneficial matchmaking – connecting you to the right people and businesses.
- Full access to the online platform during and after the conference – all talks will be available on demand straight after the live session.
- Flexible and accessible around work and home commitments.
Book your Digital Ticket Experience today!
WIN Montane Protium Fleece*
Add a versatile, warm, and lightweight fleece to your expedition kit bag. All you have to do is join like-minded medical, humanitarian, space and adventure professionals at World Extreme Medicine Conference 2022. Book your ticket by 30th June 2022 and you will be automatically added into the prize draw.
For any more ticket information please contact [email protected]
The most thought provoking, fascinating and educational conference ever. Thank you.
Amazing speakers and such a variety of fascinating talks. Grateful to be able to attend virtually.
Thoroughly enjoyed this event, very inspiring and opened my eyes to the career opportunities that are potentially available within medicine.
*To be entered into the Montane Protium Fleece Prize Draw you must either be an existing World Extreme Medicine Conference 2022 ticket holder or purchase your World Extreme Medicine Conference 2022 ticket by 30th June 2022. The winner will be drawn at random, and any tickets purchased after this date will not be included.
World Extreme Medicine Conference tickets are refundable if the event is cancelled due to COVID19, terms and conditions apply. Check out our FAQ section for any further information.